SCREENING PROCEDURE FOR SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES 2021/2022 SESSION
1. Go to foundation.unilag.edu.ng or studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
2. Click on “Student login”
3. Login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in
lowercase as password
4. You are required to change your password immediately
5. Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print
6. Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay
advice (Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
7. With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee or
8. After payment, go back online to print out your Letter of Acceptance
9. Fill out the form and proceed to the Faculty for verification of credentials (O'level Result, Birth certificate, School
testimonial, Biodata form, duly signed Acceptance Letter and Reference Letter).
Please bring along originals of credentials and a set of photocopies in a white file.
10. Return to studentportal.unilag.edu.ng and re-login to generate another pay advice (this
time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is
available on the page)
11. With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME
WITH ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
1. O'level Result
2. Birth certificate
3. School testimonial
4. Reference Letter from a Clergy, Lawyer or Senior Civil Servant minimum of Grade
Verification will take place at each faculty daily.